Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week Eight

This week I'm still reading Mockingjay. I tried really hard to finish it but I ran out of time.... :(

The war is in full force now. Katniss, Gale, Peeta, and some of the other warriors are in the Capitol fighting their way through a bunch of traps the Caprtol people, mostly Presidnet Snow, have set up in the streets. Boggs, their troop leader has been killed along with a couple of others leaving Katniss in charge of the troop.

Hopefully I will be able to finish this book next week....

Now to review the goals I set at the beginning of this project.... I don't think I will quite reach those goals. I should be able to get about 75-80ish hours and maybe about 15ish books.

I read for 3 hours this week.

Total time: 52 hours and 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment