Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week Five

This week I read Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. The song I picked to be the theme song for this book is Strange by Tokio Hotel & Kerli. I think this song is fitting because if everything that happens to Alice in this book happened to you, well I think you would think that it was pretty strange.

Alright well I don't really think this book needs much summarizing because I'm sure we all know the story so I will keep it brief. Alice sees a rabbit with a watch so she follows it and ends up falling down a rabbit hole. She falls and falls and falls until she finally reaches the bottom where she finds a small key for a very small door and a bottle labeled "Drink Me." She continues on a ride of growing and shrinking to become the size she sees fit for whatever new thing comes her way. She meets a somewhat unfriendly caterpillar, a group of assorted animals who sing and teach her a dance, a door mouse, a hare, and the mad hatter of course. She also plays croquet with the Queen ("Off with her head!"). After all of her fun adventures she finally finds her way home.



I read for 1 1/2 hours this week. (I know that's really depressing :( )

Total Time: 40 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment